Monday, February 1, 2010

Rainbow Fish To The Rescue By: Marcus Pfister


I am going to completely honest. When I was little I was always drawn to the Rainbow Fish books because of the Sparkly stuff on the cover and on the inside of the book. Now that I am an adult, I still find myself drawn to the sparkles, In the Rainbow Fish book Rainbow Fish plays the hero and saves a little fish who is lacing a shiny scale while risking his and life and the chance that he might lose his new friends. The idea of putting shiny sparkles on every page is a very cool idea. It really adds to the book and plays in very well with the story. I know that they are fish, and in real life a fish does not have facial expressions, but I think that changing the facial expressions on the fish faces would really enhance the book. I love the detail that is added to the illustrations. The conversations between the fish are easy to follow and help the story blend very well. Now that I am aware that The Rainbow Fish has turned into a series of books I cannot wait to read more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment