Monday, February 1, 2010

The Magic School Bus: Inside the Earth By: Bruce Dregen


I have always really enjoyed the Magic Schools bus book series. This book is full of valuable information for children and adults. This book was designed to teach about the different layers of the earth and the different kinds of rocks that are found. I think the book does a very good job of meeting that purpose. I like how all of the information is given in a very creative, getting the reader interested in the topic. The illustrations fit perfectly with the text. I like how when I read the book I can easily imagine the events in my head like I am watching them on a movie screen. The characters seemed to really come to life for me from the very beginning of the book. I have read a few Magic School Bus books, and just like all of them rest of them I really enjoyed this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment