Monday, February 1, 2010

The Berenstain Bears' New Neighbors By: Stan and Jan Berenstain


The Berenstain Bears books series have always been my all time favorite books. On the back of every Benenstain Bears book cover there is a picture of all of the books in the series. When I wan younger I wanted to own every single book that they showed on the back cover. I really like how there are two boy bears and two girl bears because each sets of genders have thier own perspective about life. When I read this book I realized for the first time that the bears live in a tree. I think that is so humours. I think that it is such a cute idea to have them live in a tree. I like how how bother and sister bead do everything that a human child would do like play soccer and hump rope. Although, there are many characteristics that the bears possess that are very human like there are still a few things in the story that signify them as bears, like them eating honey and giving honey to the neighbors. I think the mix between the bear and human characteristics adds a nice twist to the story. I think that I have officially now read all ofthe Berenstain Bear books and would read them all again in a hear beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment