Monday, February 1, 2010

If You Give A Moose A Muffin By: Felicia Bond


These series of books about giving an animal one object will lead to something else has always intrigues me. The books series began with If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, which I read and loved. As soon as I found out that there were more books about other animals I was thrilled. The curiosity of the book continues to roll on through out the entire story. One things lead to another, and it seems like the story will never end. This particular book is very creative and humorous. I really enjoy how the moose is always busy and keeping the the little boy busy. I feel like the moose has a unique personality that is very well explained through the text and the illustrations of the story. This book is very catchy. It is a book that I could read over and and over again and it would not get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment