Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pigs Aplenty, Pigs Galore! By: David McPhail


In this book pigs have taken over the house. All of the pigs want to party and play. There is so much action going on in the pictures of this book that it made feel like I was part of the book. The pictures are very vivid and imaginative. I enjoyed all of the ways in which the pigs were entertained. The book is neat is because there is lots of rhyming going on. All of the rhymes are witty and clever. Some of the actions that the pigs take on during the story are very funny. I found myself giggling out loud to many of the pages. With the combination of great illustrations and very funny lines throughout the whole book I found this to be one of the best books I have read for this class so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment