Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brave Charlotte and the Wolves By: Anu Stohner


This is a cute childrens book that kept me interested the whole time I was reading. The pictures are really neat because they are done Acrylic paints. It is very easy to see the different times of day in each picture. The art also goes well with the story. The story line was fun and easy to follow. I think that there is just enough humor to the book to make the book interesting. It was fun to see the different facial expression that the sheep made throughout the story. There is a funny little twist and the end of the book that I really enjoyed. I like when there are books about animals as heroes because I think it makes it fun for the children. This story is very similar to Babe the Pig, so if you enjoyed that book that you will definitely enjoy this one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment