Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pinkalicious By: Victoria Kann


Pinkalicious eats so many pink cupcakes that she wakes up the next morning with pink skin and pink hair. This is really good. The story of the book is very imaginative and creative. Not only does this book have a great lesson it also is a good way to show complimentary colors to students. The illustrations are eye-catching. The pacing of the story is very good and east follow. I have heard from many parents that the first time they read this book they did not think it was that good, but their children loved it so they were obligated to read it over and over and it grew on them. I would agree with the majority of parents. The very first time I read the book it was not my favorite, but after working in a day care and seeing how much the children love the book I have begun to love it as well. It is now one of my favorite children's books and Pinkalcious is one of my favorite story book characters. This book is loved by so many children that I think it will become a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment