Monday, March 22, 2010

Reflection

I have really enjoyed Children's Lit this semester. I really like having a blog where I can keep all of responses rather than having to actually have to turn something in each week. I also like how I am able to view my classmates blogs. I think the blogs will be a great resource for me when I have my own classroom. I think we have some great discussions in class that have really made me deeply think about children's' literature. I enjoyed seeing all of the genre presentations. It helped introduce me to some genres that I have not heard much about in the past. the presentations also gave me some great ideas for some book that I want to have in my classroom. The books that we have been require to read such as The Giver and The Misfits have both been great books and I hope the other books are good to. I am excited for our glogs and to read some more great children's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment