Sunday, March 28, 2010

How Angel Peterson Got His Name By: Gary Paulsen


This was a different type of book than I have ever read by Gary Paulsen. This book is about a memoir of the stunts that Gary Paulsen and his friends would do in to entertain themselves when he liven in Minnesota. The book takes place in the 1950's. The book is full of hilarious stunts that Gary did with his friends, often times the stunts are dangerous as well. Since some of the stunts are dangerous I would recommend this book for students who are ages ten and older. I enjoyed reading this book because all of the stories are true, so it was very easy for me to picture all of the stories that were being told. I was able to create a pretty clear image of what I thought each of Gary's friends looked like as I read. I also liked how the book was split up into a number of different stories rather than on long story.

No comments:

Post a Comment