Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Gonna Like Me By: Jamie Lee Curtis


I think this is a book for people of all ages. Even is a child does not know how to read yet I think they will be able to gain a lot about the story by just looking at the pictures. It could also be a very good book for an adult who is going through a rough time in their life. The book is about self-esteem. I like how the book does not sugar coat the ideas about self-esteem. It explains that everyone is human, and everyone is going to have a rough day every once in awhile. The book follows a little boy and a little girl through their whole day starting from the time they wake up until the time they go to bed. The fact that there is a boy and girl used in the story I think is really neat. The rhyming and the energy that is in the book gives the reader a good vibe and personally really made me feel good about myself when I was finished reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment