Monday, March 29, 2010

Louise the Big Cheese and the La- Di-Da Shoes By: Elise Primavera


This is a cute book about a young girl who sees a pair of shoes that she wants. She tells her mom that she wants and she also tells her best friend. Her mom will not let her get the shoes and her best friend ends up getting the shoes for herself. I am going to admit that the reason why I picked up this book was because of its cover. The title of the book is written in big pink letters that are very sparkly. The pictures in the book are very detailed and real life. I like how there are conversation that that take amongst the characters on many of the pages. The only thong I did not like about this book was that I thought it drug on. I think the point of the story could have been made just as clear with the story not being so long. There were times when I wanted to skip some pages, so that I could get through it. Overall, I thought book was cute and has a great cover page, but drug on.

No comments:

Post a Comment