Monday, March 29, 2010

The Cow that Laid and Egg By: Andy Cutbill.


This is a very cute story about a cow who laid an egg that turns out to be a chicken that makes cow noises. I really like the illustrations in this book. I like how they look like they are simple drawings that have been colored in. Majorie is the cow in the story and really loved her character. She is so innocent and so determined to prove to all of the other animals of the farm that she could lay an egg. I like how when there is a part in the story that the author really wants to emphasize he show it through the by making it really big, so that the read knows to speak loudly. My all time favorite parts about this book is right after the chicken is hatched it lets out a loud MOOOO! I thought this was a very cute and funny book.

No comments:

Post a Comment