Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolves By: Eugene Trivizas and Helen Oxenbury


I have always been a fan of fractured fairy tales. The three little pigs and the big bad wolf is one of my favorite stories so this book is really neat to me. I think it is funny how the pig is much bigger that the wolves. Even though the wolves are supposed to be the innocent ones I still find them very creepy in this book. I like how the whole story is changed and not just the characters. I am glad that it is not the same exact story as The Three Little Pigs. I think it would be very fun to do a whole unit on stories such as The Three Little Pigs and the the story flipped around. I know there are other stories that have been flipped around as well, so I think think it would be a fun project to look into. I found this book to be very amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment