Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Bunny Trouble By: Hans Wilhelm


I chose this book because it made me think of Easter. I really like this books because one of my favorite sports is soccer and in the his book the bunny is playing soccer. I really like the picture of the bunny painting all of the Easter eggs to look like soccer balls. I remember reading this book when I was little and wishing I could paint all of my Easter eggs to look like soccer balls. This a very quick read. I found it interesting how the reader is quickly introduced to the readers, there is a problem, and then there is a solution to the problem. I really enjoyed how the colors on each page really blend well together. The character in this book are rabbits, but their facial expression make them seem like human beings which is kind of a neat aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment