Monday, January 25, 2010

Amelia Bedilia Goes Camping By: Lynn Sweat


Once again Amelia Bedilia takes an adventure. She takes a camping trip that once again causes some confusion for Amelia. She does not know if she is going to like camping at first, but it turns otu she loves it. I have always loved Ameila Bedilia books. I like how that author comes up with phrases that Ameilia always seems to twist around. For example in the book, Amelia is told to go "pitch a tent," so what does Amelia do? She literllay pitches the tent. The humor of this book is great. I really like the illustrations of this book as well because they make it very easy for me to feel like I am in the book myself. I think that this would be a great book to read to students who are in second or third grade students. I think having the teacher read it out loud to the students would be good because there are many parts in the book where the teacher can add expression and make the book ver interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment